include("includes/public.php"); ?>include("includes/metas-title.php") ?>
Emergency Luminaries with SATI system perform automatic tests thanks to its sophisticated electronics which control the three key parameters for its good performance. Those parameters are:
- Emergency Lamps Status.
- Battery charge.
- Battery duration.
The tests performed automatically are:
- Continuously: Battery charge test with pilot light.
- Weekly: Simulation during a minute of a failure in the mains to check the switch to emergency status.
- Every 12 weeks: Simulation during one hour of a failure in the mains to check battery duration.
Every block is fitted with two leds - green and yellow - which indicate the results of the last test performed according to:
- Green ON / Yellow OFF : No defect, Right Performance.
- Green OFF / Yellow ON: Defect on battery duration or charge.
- Green OFF/Yellow FLASHING: Defect on emergency lamp.
- Green FLASHING: Test on course.
Luminaries don't perform tests at once in order to keep always the building ready for an emergency.
It's the SATI's general device control allowing:
- Switch to stand-by status from a central control.
- Day and hour of beginning of tests.
- One day delay of tests in dual mode.
- Manual duration test starting.